You are invited to attend an annual general meeting of shareholders of the Company which will be held at the registered office of Danske Bank International S.A. at 13, rue Edward Steichen, L-2540 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, on 19 April 2016 at 10 a.m. (Luxembourg time), for the purpose of considering and voting upon the following agenda :
1. Report of the Board of Directors for the year 2015.
2. Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Accounts with Notes to the Accounts for the year 2015.
3. Decision on the Declaration of Dividend.
4. Discharge to the Board of Directors for the year 2015.
5. Election of the Board of Directors.
6. Election of Statutory Auditor.
Read the full convening notice
Others have also seen
Fund gets new benchmark
Danske Invest SICAV Global Corporate Sustainable Bond has from 20 October 2020 been assigned a new benchmark, so in future the fund will measure its return against the bond index Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate Corporate 1Bln+ (hedged into EUR). Up to now, the fund’s benchmark has been Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate Corporate Total Return Index (hedged into the respective class currency).
Funds flagged with negative return expectations updated
Last year, we at Danske Bank took the initiative to flag those funds where investors should be particularly aware of low or negative return expectations. We have just finished updating the number of flagged funds based on new return models.